Edinburgh

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 |

Today was a fanciful day exploring the city. Walking up and down many streets, finding rare treasures in shops. It was a great day. Sure it rained the entire time, and we are all exhausted, but we had a blast. But having a blast takes a toll on you, I am exhausted. So for now, I am going to go to sleep. Tomorrow resumes our ministry days with Wednesday at Airdire and Thursday at Shotts. Friday is the free day at Loch Ness where the team will search for the elusive "Nessie". I feel like I have already found Nessie, because at every shop today there was some cheap souvenir of a sea monster. Those traveling to the Paris extension leave early tomorrow morning, so please keep them in prayers. Also we will be arriving at LAX on Saturday at 2:50pm. We will be at the Tom Bradley Terminal. I am looking for people who are able to drive. So if you have previously confirmed to drive, or wanting to join the driving crew, please send me an email at evan@oceanhillschurch.com

Labels:

Post written by: Evan Liewer at 4:05 PM
Leave a Comment